Chicago, Sept. 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Surveillance industry is poised for significant growth in the near future as the global healthcare community recognizes the urgent need to combat the growing threat of drug-resistant pathogens. With advances in technology, including genomics, machine learning, and big data analytics, surveillance systems will become more sophisticated, enabling real-time monitoring of AMR trends at a global scale. Public and private sectors will increasingly collaborate to establish robust data-sharing networks, facilitating the rapid detection of emerging resistance patterns and the development of targeted interventions. Investment in research, diagnostics, and novel antimicrobial therapies will drive innovation within the industry, ultimately aiming to safeguard our ability to effectively treat infectious diseases in the face of evolving microbial threats.
Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $5.9 billion in 2023 and is poised to reach $7.7 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.6% from 2023 to 2028 according to a latest report published by MarketsandMarkets™. Growth in this market is majorly driven by factors such as the growing prevalence of infections caused by drug-resistance pathogens, innovations in diagnostic technologies and growing government initiatives to combat antimicrobial-resistance species.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=21323165
Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market Scope:
|Market Revenue in 2023||$5.9 billion|
|Estimated Value by 2028||$7.7 billion|
|Growth Rate||Poised to grow at a CAGR of 5.6%|
|Market Size Available for||2021–2028|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Billion)|
|Report Coverage||Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends|
|Segments Covered||Solution, Application, and End User|
|Geographies Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa|
|Report Highlights||Updated financial information / product portfolio of players|
|Key Market Opportunities||Growth opportunities in emerging economies|
|Key Market Drivers||Growing prevalence of infections caused by drug-resistance pathogens|
Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance market major players covered in the report, such as:
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
- Biomerieux (France)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- Danaher (US)
- Luminex Corporation (US)
- Bruker (US)
- Merck KgaA (Germany)
- Bio-Rad (US)
- Qiagen (Germany)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland)
- OpGen, Inc. (US)
- Wolters Kluwer N.V. (US)
- Lumed (US)
- BioSpace (US)
- Cepheid (US)
- Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (US)
- Liofilchem S.r.l. (Italy)
- Alifax S.r.l. (Italy)
- Bioanalyse (Turkey)
- and Among Others
Buy an Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Industry Report (234 Pages PDF with Insightful Charts, Tables, and Figures): https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Purchase/purchase_reportNew.asp?id=21323165
The study categories the antimicrobial resistance surveillance Market based on soultion , application, end user, and regional and global level.
Global Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market, by Solution
- Diagnostic kits
- Diagnostic systems
- Surveillance software
Global Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market, by Application
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Public Health Surveillance
- Other Applications
Global Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market, by End-User
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
Global Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market, by region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Request for FREE Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=21323165
The key stakeholders in the Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance market include:
- Distributors, Suppliers, and Commercial Service Providers
- Healthcare Service Providers
- Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical Products
- Clinical Research Organizations (CROs)
- Clinical Testing Laboratories
- Blood Culture Media Manufacturers
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing Companies
- Environmental Monitoring Committees
- Manufacturers of Environmental Monitoring Products
- National & Regional Pollution Control Boards and Organizations
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) of Antimicrobial Resistance Surveillance Market:
Which are the top industry players in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market?
The top market players in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market include Cepheid (US), Accelerate Diagnostics, Inc. (US), Liofilchem S.r.l. (Italy), Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Biomerieux (France), Bruker (US), Danaher (US), Merck KgaA (Germany), Luminex Corporation (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), BioSpace (US), Bio-Rad (US), Qiagen (Germany), Abbott Laboratories (US), Roche Diagnostics (Switzerland), OpGen, Inc. (US), Wolters Kluwer N.V. (US), Lumed (US), Alifax S.r.l. (Italy), and Bioanalyse (Turkey).
What are some of the major drivers for this market?
Growing prevalence of infections caused by drug-resistance pathogens and innovations in diagnostic technologies.
What global antimicrobial resistance surveillance segments have been included in this report?
This report contains the following segments:
- End User
Which end users have been included in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market?
This report contains the following end-users segments:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Research & Academic Institutes
Which geographical region accounted for the highest growth in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market?
The global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. Asia Pacific accounted for the highest growth in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market.
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=21323165
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the antimicrobial resistance surveillance market by solution, application, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the factors influencing the market growth (such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze micromarkets1 with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall antimicrobial resistance surveillance market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To estimate and forecast the size of the antimicrobial resistance surveillance market in five main regions (along with their respective key countries), namely, North America, Europe, the Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa.
- To profile the key players and analyze their market shares and core competencies3
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, agreements, partnership, and acquisitions in the global antimicrobial resistance surveillance market
- To benchmark players within the antimicrobial resistance surveillance market using the competitive leadership mapping framework, which analyzes market players on various parameters within the broad categories of business strategy, market share, and product offering.
CONTACT: About MarketsandMarkets™ MarketsandMarkets™ has been recognized as one of America’s best management consulting firms by Forbes, as per their recent report. MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients. Earlier this year, we made a formal transformation into one of America's best management consulting firms as per a survey conducted by Forbes. The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines - TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing. Built on the 'GIVE Growth' principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies - helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry. To find out more, visit www.MarketsandMarkets™.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. Contact: Mr. Aashish Mehra MarketsandMarkets™ INC. 630 Dundee Road Suite 430 Northbrook, IL 60062 USA: +1-888-600-6441 Email: email@example.com